Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Julie's California Blog - Day 5




Julie's California Blog - Day 5, April 4, 2013

I sadly took Carolyn to the airport today. I'm sure she's glad she "escaped" this crumby condo. I'm on countdown until I move Saturday afternoon.

I spent a quiet afternoon on the beach. What a beautiful day! Still chilly, but so worth it.




I had dinner tonight with Jeff and two of his fraternity brothers, Jeremy and Teddy. Jeff was able to work me in between his fraternity "line up" and a trip to Las Vegas this weekend. I was thrilled. We had a tasty dinner at Which Wich. Carolyn, you didn't recommend this place???? Thank you.

After dinner, the boys took me to see the Alpha Epsilon Pi fraternity house. And I thought my condo was dirty??? Wow! This house makes mine look really nice WITHOUT drinking 1/2 bottle of wine. These boys will think I'm living at the Peninsula Hotel in comparison. They are planning a visit next week. I can't wait. They're planning a beach party.





It was great fun seeing the place where my son spends so much of his time and meeting some of his brothers. The brothers couldn't have been nicer. They invited me for a match of Beer Pong and were quite surprised that I could play the game. Thanks for the lessons, Jeff.

No comments:

Post a Comment