Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Thursday, April 30, 2015

Heathrow


London - Los Angeles

Today, I go home.  It's been a whirlwind vacation and I've enjoyed every minute of it ... especially yesterday!  But it's time to get back.

I had a nice breakfast with Jeff this morning.  He was dragging a bit as he was out until 5:00 a.m with his SAS friends.  Thank goodness I arranged for a late check out for him today at 4:00.  He can get some more sleep before he leaves the comfort of The Claridges.  He'll be off on his own after that.  

Right now, I'm on my flight from London to Los Angeles.   Delta recently reconfigured their planes making for perhaps the most uncomfortable seats in the air.  I have a couple of upcoming flights on Delta.  As soon as I get home, I'm canceling them.  Whine, whine, whine.  I truly am becoming a grumpy, spoiled old woman.  Time for some wine, wine, wine instead!!

I am scheduled to arrive in LA at 4:30 this afternoon.  It will be nice to sleep in my own bed tonight.  I learn a little bit with each adventure.  


  1. Next time I go on a bike trip, I'm taking my own bike seat!
  2. When preparing for a trip, pack, let it settle and then remove half of what I've packed.  I bring too much EVERY time.
  3. Study the travel information so I'll be better prepared and know more about where I'm traveling.
  4. DON'T FLY DELTA AIRLINES!!
  5. Continue to travel with people I love.

I so enjoyed spending time with Stevie and getting to know Ellen, Susie, Karen and Susie better.  I look forward to our summer together in Aspen.

So for now, with humble gratitude for this blessed life, I sign off until my next adventure.  

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment